Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I feel shallow

So this website presents you with 5 members a day that you rate how interested you are. If you are interested it lets them know, and if they are interested as well then I guess you are supposed to email eachother or make babies or something.

So last night I am rating mine, first four are fairly attractive so I say yes, then the last one I had to click no. And it made me feel so shallow, not because she was un-attractive (she was) but she was in a wheelchair and talking about how whoever she dated had to be willing to help her in and out of it. I wish her the best, but yeah not a chance in hell I am gonna date her.

Another girl had "winked" at me and at first glance I thought she was cute, then I noticed the warning sign: She just had pictures of her face. Not just one, but like 5 pictures of her face, or her lieing on her stomach. Here is a hint, if the person you are talking to only has face photos, they are a fattie. Sorry.

And finally, I skipped someone from the same town my dad lives in because I just never ever want to go there.

Yup, guess I am shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment