Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Post date summary

So I promised someone I would make this post exciting and hilarious but that actually would be quite difficult.

The date consisted of me arriving a few minutes early to find her already waiting. We ate some mediocre Mexican food, and had good conversation. She was cute and nice and although I talked to much I avoided saying anything too stupid and embarrassing. I have no specific reason, but I don't think we will be going out again. In fact I need to find a way to politely tell her so, I guess since we met online an email will suffice. I will actually write it though, not use a form letter then website provides.


On a much more entertaining note, the website matched me with someone I actually know in real life today, and actually would be interested in dating. Of course she doesn't feel the same way, but if anything happened I would *not* blog about it here.

Maybe I will find another more horrifying and entertaining date soon.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she was nervous??? Can't she have just one more chance????
    When do we get to start going on double dates???? :) Can you post pictures of these girls/profiles so we can put in our two cents???? :)

    ReplyDelete